Business Intelligence Engineer (Remote possible)
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to help us support and facilitate user and business growth. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of design, development, operations, and optimization of the data warehouse and reporting environments. Bringing together data, tools and methodologies, while working closely with teams and stakeholders, you will help us drive improvement for our customer experience and business results.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the company’s BI requirements.
- Design and develop ETL processes and data pipelines.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports.
- Ensure performance, security and availability of the data warehouse.
- Build customized self-service interfaces to enable stakeholders to pull required information.
- Degree in Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- One or more years of experience with the design and development of data warehouses and ETL processes.
- Demonstrable experience with report development, business analytics and similar projects.
- Hands-on experience with analytics platforms and data visualisation tools.
- Solid understanding of design, maintenance and migration of databases.
- Professional experience with Python and other languages.
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written).